The participant and upon satisfactory course completion will receive a certificate that indicate his name, course title , location, date and the corresponding CEUs/PDHs , Urban Reform (URC) & Engineering Institute of Canada (EIC) Logos with signature of URC President & the course Instructor.
The evaluation for satisfactory course completion based on the criteria of:
- Registration completed.
- Participation in course sessions.
- Participation in discussion forums.
- Completed Assignments (Individual and Groups)
- Examinations and tests.
- Show understanding and applicability of course materials and curriculum
One completed there will be feedback that will include:
- Details on course objectives and applicability in professional settings
- Clear introduction of the training program
- Date on which the participants took the training
- Location where the training was held along with the purpose of the training
- Name of the trainer
- Name of the person participating in the evaluation process
- Clear instructions about how to respond to each question
- Series of questions related to the training program
- Suggestion or comments box at the end of the form